GRACE Cares, Inc. is funded through grants, donations, and fundraisers.Donations are tax-exempt and can be allocated to a specific project if specified. Checks can be made payable to GRACE Cares, Incorporated and mailed to:
GRACE Cares, Inc.
773 Guilford Street
GRACE Cares, Inc. is an IRS 501(c)3 tax-exempt Public Chairty. For more information please e-mail us at: GRACECaresVT@yahoo.com or call 802.254.8084
IRS 501(c)3 Exempt Organization Letter
GRACE Cares, Inc. is in need of volunteers for a variety of tasks. The following are just a few ways you or your group could help out:
- Organize a fundraiser for a specific project! We have had individuals, families, and school groups (elementary, high school, college, and even Law School) host events, hold sales, and raise awareness for GRACE Cares and our projects. Some ideas for a fundraiser are Themed Bake Sales, Cocktail Parties, Candy Sales, donating Concert or Other Show Proceeds, and requesting donations in lieu of gifts for birthdays.
- Apply for grants on behalf of GRACE Cares, Inc. There is lots of outside money available for groups such as GRACE Cares and many of our initiatives. We are in need of a motivated indivudal to help fill out grant applications. This is wonderful opportunity to learn the process from veteran proposal writers and gain experience.
- Spread the Word! Volunteer to assist with producing pamphlets, fundraising letters, web updates, and sharing links to this site and our facebook page with friends and family.
- Travel to one of our project locations to learn more about the local communities' needs first hand and coordinate directed support efforts.
- If you have some time to help out or would like more information please call us at (802) 254 8084 or e-mail us at GRACECaresVT@yahoo.com